I picked out a colour similar to the door, a kind of fake cherry wood. The design matches the first floor windows. The front of the house is squeaky clean.
I decided to finish the decoration of the living room by adding curtains to the windows of the dining room and an Art Nouveau divider between the two rooms.
Everything was ready to take pictures of my "great work"...and Aaaargh... the electricity in the dollhouse isn't working anymore. The living room is in the dark. I didn't check after the moving if the circuit was all right. I think it's the fuse and I don't have any left. I have to wait for a delivery...The poor lighting outside isn't helping, I will take pictures NEXT TIME !
Meanwhile I have made some new shoes. Fake snake [chicken legs] in a light blue grey for the bedroom.
I hope the light will come back soon, I want to show you the novelties of the curiosities cabinet !