Saturday 2 February 2013

A painting by Catherine Buron

Last week, when I was at the City of London Dollshouse Festival, I also bought a very fine painting of flowers. It's for my gypsy vardo. I planned to show it "in situ", in the vardo, but it will take months before I finish it and I can't wait for so long....



Here it is shown on the wallpaper I will use in the vardo... A perfect match for a perfect vase of flowers.
Catherine and Marie-Laure were exhibiting their work together : delicate and creative paintings, perfectly made furniture with original shapes and colours.
You'll find pictures of this very tasteful craftsmanship on their respective blogs : Ninette & co for Catherine, Recréation Miniature for Marie-Laure. I was very thrilled to see their actual work for the first time. I knew it from the blogs and seeing it was...fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup pour ce gentil commentaire .
    J aime savoir ou vont mes tableaux . Cela me fait vraiment plaisir . L intérêt des salons est de pouvoir rencontrer en vrai les personnes que l on connaît a travers les blogs .
    C est hélas un peu court pour faire vraiment connaissance . Mil manque du temps , une tasse de thé ... Qui sait ... Un jour ..
    J espère que maintenant que vous vous êtes rapprochée de la France vous pourrez venir a Paris en juin pour le SIMP .
    C est vraiment un magnifique salon différents des salons londoniens ou américains .
    J ai hâte de voir votre roulotte . C est un long travail .
    Je vous embrasse .

    Catherine .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting is wonderful. I loved the wallpaper. ;)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete